Se Arrienda

Si la fe no es suficiente, es que no se tiene fe.



Dear Catherine,



I m sorry I haven t talked to you in so long. I feel I ve been lost. No bearings, no compass. I kept crashing into things. A little crazy I guess.

I ve never been lost before. You were my true North. I could always steer for home, when you were my home. Forgive me for when you left, I still think some mistakes been made and I m waiting for God to take it back.

But, I m doing better now, the work helps me. Most of all you help me. You came into my dream last night. With that smile of yours that always held me like a lover, rocked me like a child. All I remember from the dream is a feeling of peace. I woke with that feeling and tried to keep it alive as long as I could.

I m writing to tell you I am on a journey toward that peace and to tell you I am sorry about so many things.

I m sorry I didn t take better care of you, so that you would never had spent one minute being cold, being scared or being sick.

I m sorry I never fixed the screen dock. I fixed it now.

I m sorry I ever fought with you.

I m sorry I didn t apologize more. I was too proud.

I m sorry I didn t bring you more compliments on everything you wore and the way you fixed your hair.

I m sorry I didn t hold onto you with so much strength that even God couldn t pull you away.

All my love,
G

7 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger c4r L O S T

    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    jajajaj  

  2. # Blogger camilo mirosevic

    A little crazy I guess.  

  3. # Blogger Reiki

    Adivino... de otra pelicula que no conozco??

    O es que en verdad andabas inspirado??  

  4. # Blogger camilo mirosevic

    de otra pelicula.
    es dificil andar inspirado en estos tiempos.

    salud  

  5. # Blogger c4r L O S T

    Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.  

  6. # Blogger c4r L O S T

    se acerka tu ocaso...  

  7. # Anonymous Anónimo
Publicar un comentario

Mi foto
Nombre: camilo mirosevic
Ubicación: valparaiso, Chile
Licencia de Creative Commons
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.

© 2006 Se Arrienda | Plantishas para Blogger