Se Arrienda

Si la fe no es suficiente, es que no se tiene fe.


Dear Catherine:


My life began when l found you...

...and l thought it had ended when l failed to save you.

l thought that hanging on to your memory was keeping us both alive.


But l was wrong.


A woman named Theresa showed me that...

...if l was brave enough to open my heart...

...l could love again, no matter how terrible my grief.

She made me realize l was only half-alive.

lt scared me and it hurt.

l didn 't know how much l needed her till the night she flew away.

When that airplane took off, l felt something inside me tear away.

And l knew.

l should have stopped her.

l should've follo wed her home.

And now tomorrow, l'm going to sail to the windy point...

...and l'm going to say goodbye to you.

Then l'm going to go to this woman...

...and see if l can win her heart.

lf l can, l know you'll bless me.

And bless us all.

lf l can 't...

... then l'm still blessed because l've had the privilege of loving...

... twice in my life.

She gave me that.

And if l tell you l love her as much as l loved you...

... then you'll know the whole story.

Rest in peace, my love.


Garret.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anónimo

    HOLA FANTASMAGORIKO!

    no se ingles!! bueno, un poko...por suerte eso no es para mi, sino para catherine =P

    ajajjaja
    como te va?
    biennnn?=) espero ke siii!!

    chauuuu buenas vibras!

    veciloka  

  2. # Blogger camilo mirosevic

    vecina
    la traduci para que puedas leerla
    jaja

    en realidad no me ha ido muy bien

    pero gracias por las buenas vibras.

    saludos  

  3. # Anonymous Anónimo

    Very nice site! » »  

  4. # Anonymous Anónimo

    Enjoyed a lot! » »  

Publicar un comentario

Mi foto
Nombre: camilo mirosevic
Ubicación: valparaiso, Chile
Licencia de Creative Commons
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.

© 2006 Se Arrienda | Plantishas para Blogger